The Crippled Critter imitates an injured critter flopping around on the ground. The decoy moves erratically and then drops out of sight for a slight second before reappearing with its erratic motion. This movement entices predators curiosity and draws them in close. The decoy features a quick attach adapter for easy storage and a ground base to set on any terrain. There is also a 1/4-20 thread on the decoy base to attach to a tripod (sold separately) or other stake system allowing the decoy to be elevated and used as an injured bird decoy. A 3.5mm port allows the decoy to be controlled by most e-caller remotes with an auxiliary function. Runs on 4 AA batteries (not included).
- Imitates injured critter flopping around
- Grabs predators curiosity and draws them in close
- Decoy has quick attach adapter
- Ground base to set on any terrain
- 1/4-20 thread on base to attach tripod - sold separately
- 3.5mm port allows decoy to be controlled by most e-caller remotes with an auxiliary function
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries (not included)
Click here for product instructions.