The Lucky Duck® White Devil takes electronic snow goose calls wireless. No more tripping over speaker cords, and no more limit to the number of speakers. Expanding on Lucky Duck’s killer reputation for sound and speaker quality, the Lucky Duck® White Devil also launches a new library of top-quality snow goose sounds, recorded with 32-bit recorders and professional condenser microphones. The 28 new Lucky Duck-exclusive snow goose sounds are categorized and named by the number of snows, environment, and bird activity.The White Devil plays these sounds through two white silicone-wrapped speakers that are fully remote-controlled and have been built for premium sound. Each lithium-ion powered caller has 3 channels, and each channel can play a different sound, allowing 3 different sounds positioned strategically through your spread. The included LD3X Remote can control an infinite number of callers, while playing any of the 100 pre-loaded sounds. Ultra-realistic snow goose sounds, wireless control, and infinite number of callers possible: the quality that snow goose hunters needed.
- Completely Wireless System
- 3 channels – different sound on every channel
- 28 Lucky Duck-exclusive snow goose sounds
- Snow Goose squawks, barks, feeds, roosts,loafs, and roars.
- Infinite number of speakers with 1 Remote
- Premium sound and speaker quality
- 100 preloaded sounds –capacity of 2,000
- Silicone protective cover on callers and remote
- Massive volume with quality sound
- 100-yard remote range
- 72 sounds for predator hunting
- DB 140
- Amp 30 Watts
- Speaker 50 Watts
- Run Time:
- Volume 10 – 38 hours
- Volume 17 – 17 hours
- Volume 32 – 9 hours
- 2 speakers and 1 LD3X remote
- 2 Lithium-Polymer (11.1V/3700maH) batteries and 2 chargers
Click here for product instructions.
Click here for sound library.SKU: 21-12421-5
Warranty InformationLucky Duck™ warrants products against all manufacturing defects for a period of 1 year from date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required. Abuse of the product (submerged in water, dropped, mistreatment etc.) is not covered. Normal wear and tear is not covered under warranty. We do stand behind our products and are here to help if you have any questions. Please contact our customer service by phone or email: 715-338-3183 or firstname.lastname@example.org