No crossbars means man-sized hunters don't have to duck to navigate this blind. Called the 2x4 because once fully assembled at 10-feet long it will hunt (4) comfortably. Only set up half of the blind for a 5-foot section that is suitable for (2) hunters. Constructed of heavy-duty 7/8" square tubing that provides more support and will greatly reduce sagging. The blind cover is made of durable 900 denier fabric with a PVC backing and has storage pockets on the inside for each hunter. Complete with: 10' and 5' blind cover, carrying strap, and (4) metal gun rests.
- Walk through design - no bars to duck under
- 10' long - hunts (4) comfortably and safely
- Heavy-duty 7/8" square tubing
- Lightweight frame is easy to assemble and move
- Frame breaks down to 5' for (2) hunters
- Additional 5' cover included
- 8 interior pockets for storage (10' section)